Monday, June 29, 2009

You smile all the time...that's how you fight it.

Yesterday was strange. I had a really bad fight with my mother. Like...really bad. I pretty much had a nervous breakdown. It was a build up of everything at work combined with her and I arguing about concert tickets and me not ever having any money and having to pay for everything. So it all hit the fan and it was bad but things are good now.

Then Kaleb's grad party. It was a lot of fun and Kaleb liked his present (I got him a ticket to Def Leopard. They're playing with Cheap Trick and Poison on July 10.) AJ was only there for 5 minutes. It's really sad that he's gone. He'll be home in three months. Hopefully I'll get to see him again then.

I dont want to go to work. I feel sick at the thought of getting ready and going to that place. At least today will be fun. Julia won't be there.

I miss you guys. I wish you'd call me.
Thanks for talking with me last night.
You're going to be okay. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment