Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints

Last night I went on a date with this guy form work. His name's Stephen. He's 24 and he's starting his first year as a math teacher at a school in Virgina this fall. He's really nice, and he really likes me- I can tell. He's like, really polite and sweet. He pulled out my chair for me and asked me questions and complimented me. It was really nice. It was nice to be around someone that appreciated me. Tonight after work there's a mini golf thing for Idlewild people. I think I'm gonna do that with Stephen.

So I found out yesterday that my friend Matt is dating two girls right now. And he has four other girls 'lined up.' I think I'm considered as one of those girls. That's like...not okay. Because I'm not gonna date him or whatever it would be considered. That's ridiculous.

I miss last summer. We were so close. I can't wait for school to start. I'm tired of summer. I never get to see my friends. At least in school I'll see them.

1 comment: