Monday, July 20, 2009

Is it out of line if I were to be bold and say would you be mine?

Work today is going to be no fun whatsoever. Andie's going to Kennywood... Luca and Wiggles (our two new friends) are both off, and I'll be stuck with Julia. And doing Ricky. UGH.

Last night I was at Eat and Park with Andie, Luca, and Wiggles and I saw Ande, Lorris, Theresa, Chrissy, and Sam. I went over to say hi and it felt a little hostile. It was weird.

I wanted to do the summer thing so I could get closer to Jesus. I was told that they would find a way that I could be there. Guess it doesn't matter that I'm not close to Jesus anymore. Whatever. I'm over it. I just don't really feel a need to come back to church once my job is done. There isn't much of a point. I'm just tired of talking and thinking about it.

I hate not being able to say what I want with fear of offending someone. Because I know who reads this.


1 comment:

  1. it matters. but we cant find a way for you to be there if you dont come :/
    everything we are doing is posted on the student website. its well in advance so you can see what events you can make and which ones you cant. we have a thing every day this week. its deep week, so its good to make them all, or most of them but i totally understand that you cant.
    on another note, don't censor yourself to make the people who read this feel at ease. at least i know i dont want you to do that. and sorry if it felt hostile. i dont mean it to be like that :( maybe it wasnt me...maybe it was. idk..

    ReplyDelete