Thursday, July 2, 2009

In Ciberland we only drink....Diet Coke

Stephen turned out to be a stalker. haha. Soooo I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna do. He texts constantly and gets jealous if I talk to the guy in the lemonade stand, and follows me around, and waits for me at the stage door. And the more that I think about it, the more I realize that it isn't okay that he's gonna be a teacher, and I'm gonna be a senior in high school.

Last night at work there was like, nobody in the audience. So we just screwed around the whole time. It was fun. It's to a point that even if there is an audience, we carry on full conversations on stage. I love it.

I made a new friend yesterday. (haha I sound like I'm three) Her name is Skye. She saw my family force 5 shirt and we started talking about them. She's going to Geneva to be a youth pastor. She's really cool and I'm really excited I met her.


There's this guy at work that Julia likes. We figured out his name is Kyle. He sits in the break room and smokes and watches us walk by. I'm gonna talk to him today. He's way too bad ass to be Julia's type. She can have Stephen. haha

I think I'm gonna get a sparrow tattoo on my right hip. I decided last night on the way home from work....while listening to "Free Bird" *cringe*

No comments:

Post a Comment