Friday, July 31, 2009

Biting the flesh from your finger you know I just cant seem to help myself

Just about anyone that knows me knows that I have fairly low self confidence... I can hide it pretty well, but it's still an issue. Anyway. I've found that any sort of fueling that I get that makes me feel any better about myself comes from others. ***In no way am I fishing for compliments by writing this.*** This is a problem, I realize, but it's a fact of my life all the same. James isn't the type of person that compliments, I guess. He never told me he liked the shows or that I looked nice or that he thought I was pretty. I just wish he acted like he liked me. I dunno. It makes me feel like he's dating me for convienence since his best friend and my best friend from work are dating one another and the four of us hang out all the time. Its probably not the case at all. It just bothers me. It makes me feel shallow that it bothers me. I'm not sure what to do about it.

1 comment:

  1. Self confidence will ALWAYS come from another source rather than yourself. It's when you start believing what people tell you that you gain your self confidence.
    You have to believe that we have a pure God and everything He does is pure. That means that He designed you just the way He wanted you to be, even if you don't agree.
    Don't worry. All will be well.

    ReplyDelete