Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm not the one that you want, I'll always let you down.

You're so fake you make me want to vomit.
I had fun last night. Thanks for being there and letting me lean on you...literally. 
I had a nightmare that I managed to fuck things up with us again and I woke up crying and terrified.
I think you're forcing things.
Listen to me. You're gorgeous. And interesting. And so unique. And I wish we were friends so I could tell you that.
And you. I miss the old you.
Where the hell have you been?
I want you to end up with her so bad because she loves you. 
Stop telling me how to live my life. I know I'm doing it wrong. You reminding me solves NOTHING.
I'm gonna miss you really bad when you go to college. 
I can't believe we are as close as we are. I love it. 
I'm still mad at you despite you pretending we're fine. I really hope you apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment