Thursday, August 6, 2009

Watch me break and watch me burn

So it's getting to the point that Andie is getting ready to leave Idlewild. She leaves in like, 5 days, I think. We've been re-blocking the shows...I got the majority of her solos. I sing the opening number and Arabian Nights in the Aladin section. So that's cool I guess. I'm not gonna have any friends at work once she leaves though. I plan on reading The Stand.

I've been in a bad mood over the past few days. And I'm starting to wonder if dating Wiggles is the best idea. He acts like we've been dating for a really long time and we really haven't. It just makes me nervous. And I've been really conflicted over what to do about my dad. I'm not sure if I should call him and invite him to come see my shows or if I shouldn't even bother. Because he's just gonna say no. And I don't know if I want to actually see him. I don't know. I don't know what I want....not just with this situation but in general. I'm really stressed and taking it out on everyone around me. 

I have a fake smile that I got really good at this summer with being on stage all the time. I wonder if any of my friends can tell the difference between that and my real smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment