Monday, December 14, 2009

Apologies from me. This is nothing that I want you to see

I pulled out a muscle in my lower back again. Oh well. I got to stay home from school. I MUST study for the Alive test today. I was supposed to take it last Wednesday. so I came to school late. Then I had the preview on Thursday and Friday I just didn't mention it to Duda. So I skipped today. I need need need need to study.
Last night I stayed up until 3 watching House of 1000 Corpses. That movie's so fucked up.
I haven't eaten pancakes in years. Then all of a sudden I'm eating pancakes all the time. Not even on purpose. It's just happening that way. I'm okay with it. Pancakes are tasty.
I've joined a gym. I love it. It makes me feel better about myself.
I'm so close to getting my tattoo. 54 days until I'm 18... counting today, and my birthday.
WYEP is an excellent radio station as far as I'm concerned. Especially the Friday Night Mix.
Jessica bought me a St. Jude medal. He's the patron saint of lost causes. It's on the same chain as my ankh now.
Last night, Gwen broke down sort of. She was being all bitchy if we would try to accelerate above 15 miles an hour. The entire way home I held my St Jude medal and prayed out of pure terror. We hit 50 on the way home and we were fine. Just saying.
I thought I'd lost something really important. I found it last night. I am so excited about it.
I started talking to this guy on facebook. And he lives in Pittsburgh. And he's cool and all but I don't really know him. And he texts me constantly. I dunno. It's just a little strange to me I guess.
My play went really well. I'm really sad it's over though. That's the last play I'll ever do at the high school.
I need to start concentrating on school more. I have a lot to get done. I'm starting to get behind. This isn't going to be a very relaxing day...


You just annoy me now. I used to be all about you. Now you just get on my nerves.
I love our half baked schemes, CDs, and ridiculous conversations. Unordinarily gay.
You make me nervous sometimes.
Sometimes when I'm with you I feel like there's a big elephant in the room. We both know what it is.
Wow, I still miss you. Seeing you the other day at the mall made me wish things had gone differently. Now we don't even talk anymore. That dumb T-Pain song makes me think of you.
I still think you're one of the coolest people ever.
Stop trying so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment