Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And no-one sings me lullabies And no-one makes me close my eyes And so I throw the windows wide And call to you across the sky




















"Try not to be too nice to me, okay?"
"Why?"
"It makes me nervous."

"You're actually a quiet person you know."
"I know."
"You're good at fooling people into thinking
you're outgoing...but the real you is quiet and
subtle and reserved. I know you better than
them, wether you want to believe it or not.
Because you've been forced to let me into
places in your head that you don't let other
people even imagine exist."














"Fuck my redemption I don't want to
be redeemed. I regret nothing."

"Borderline personality disorder. An instability
of self image, relationships, and mood...
uncertain about goals, impulsive in activities
that are self damaging, such as causual sex."
"I like that."
"Social contrairness and a generally pessimistic
attitude are often observed...Well, that's me."
"That's everyone."















"With enough courage you can
do without a reputation."

No comments:

Post a Comment