Monday, May 31, 2010

#3: We Had Fire in Our Eyes in the Beginning We Never Felt so Alive














Logan,
What happened to you? Why would you push me away like you did? Didn't it ever occur to you that the issue wasn't everyone around you changing, that maybe it was the fact that you haven't changed or grown at all? We were so close, and now you hate me? How does that happen? How can you go from being friends with a person to hating them in what seemed like over night? Well, I realize now that I'm probably better off without you, although there's still a part of me that misses you and wonders what you're up to and how you're doing. I wish I could cut you out of my life as effectively as you've managed to cut me out of yours. I can't wait until I get to move away and not have to see you all the time, because hopefully you being out of sight will put you out of mind. You promised me you'd never abandon me like everyone else, and that's exactly what you did. You're exactly like everyone other person and your cold heartedness is going to get you nowhere. And just so you know, I miss Nathan and Artie more than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment