Monday, March 28, 2011

Tears of rage, tears of grief.

I hardly slept last night because I had so many nightmares. Jesse and I have been fighting a lot and I think that has a lot to do with it. He's going to EMV tonight, which is a month long training cycle in California. So I'm not going to get to talk to him. Then he leaves for Afghanistan. Sometimes I'll just break down when I think about it and there isn't anyone around. I wish I had my records...I listened to them Saturday night when I felt alone and it helped. Especially The Band.

I cover myself in paint today in my acting class. And we had to pick poems for our final in voice and speech. She let one class do song lyrics and I wanted to do Echos by Pink Floyd. It would have been perfect. I'm doing Watching the Sleeping Lover from Sam Shepard's Savage Love. It's nice, but I like Echoes better.

I haven't been on facebook in three weeks on Wednesday. I feel like it's been three years.

I just want this year to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment