Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Country roads, take me home.

I decided to start posting on here again. I adore my tumblr, but having only 14 followers is very disheartening and people get pissy when you write about your life (not like that matters or anything...your life I mean.) PLUS all my room mates follow me so I can't talk about them unless I'm super sneaky.

So anywaaayyy...

I'm really excited to go to New York tomorrow with mousegirl and ange. I love them dearly and I miss them terribly. Plus I'm SO excited to see American Idiot again. I adored it the first time but this time I know I'm gonna love it even mooorrreeee.

I've started to plan my wedding. I'm in love with a dress. It's a Jim Hjelm dress so it's out of my price range but if I BEG my mom hopefully she'll help me out. I'd post a picture but Jesse occasionally reads this so unless you are my mom or a bridesmaid, you're gonna have to wait to see it at the ceremony too.
Everything is in it's very early stages. I know my Bridesmaids are gonna be Ange, Kayla, Katie, and Aubrey and I know Jesse's groomsmen are Mark, Baker, Stemmler or Corey Hartley, and Blaine. Our colors are red and gold and we're getting married in a church big enough to house his enormous family. Sooo good luck to me to find one. I want to walk down the isle to a string quartet and NOT to the wedding march because Wagner was an anti-semetic ass clown. plus it's stupid and over played. I'd love to be able to walk down the isle to "At Last" but we'll see. There is going to be rivers of alcohol at the reception and for our honeymoon we want to go to Italy. Oh, and we're using the same cake topper that was used on my grandparent's cake :) I'm so excited I can't even concentrate on anything else...except going to the gym every day and getting my sorry ass in shape before I go wedding dress shopping, which begins in April, kids. Possibly before. If I wanna go to Kleinfelds (which I do) then I need to have everything in order there BEFORE the fall when I move down to North Carolina because I'm not gonna wanna drive all the way to New York just for that.

In other news, if I hear one more girl talk about how they never get to see their boyfriend I'm probably going to punch them. I have a little over 2 weeks left to spend with Jesse in person before he's gone for 9 months. The rest of the time before he leaves will be spent in training, where I also cannot talk to him. So shut the FUCK up because you cannot even begin to imagine the immensity of the fucks that I do not give. Get over it.

On that note, off to bed :)

6 comments:

  1. I have a tumblr , like you, I only had, like, 15 followers and you're right, it's definitely a step down from having 40 some on here! You're lovely, I miss you, I'm so terribly excited that you're getting hitched and also a little that there's someone in my life obsessing about her wedding. Mike and I haven't announced it or anything because we don't have a ring yet but, yeah. Do you watch Say Yes to the Dress? I do and I'd fucking love to go to Kleinfelds, the land of dresses I'll be paying for for the next fifteen years :) It'd be so worth it. How have you been? What's school like? Have you discovered any new (or old) music lately? I would like to write you letters sometime. I just bought new stamps and am itching to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now. Wagner has wonderful music. Don't let his personality dictate his musical prowess. Tchaikovsky was gay. So what? But perhaps it's overplayed :)
    I know as much about Tumblr as I do Twitter which is as much as I know about string theory and nuclear mechanics. I know about Blogger though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My problem with tumblr is the fact that all of my followers except you and mouse are green day fans...I get to post one thing a day non green day related but after that I start to lose followers :/ its kind of a drag but my burden.

    I cant wait for your wedding

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a problem with gay guys. I just have a lot of jewish family and they specifically asked me not to walk to the wedding march for that reason. Plus it's overplayed and I think it's sort of an ugly song. I like At Last much better :)
    I think twitter is stupid. Tumblr is sort of stupid too though, which is whyyy I'm gonna start writing on here again. Sam, what's your tumblr url? I'll follow you :)
    I hate college. I literally have no friends, I don't like living in a city, I don't like Philadelphia, my dorm is falling apart, and I don't have anything in common with anyone. All anyone wants to do is party and take drugs and I don't want to do either of those things. Plus I'm in a very serious relationship while everyone else is sleeping around and whatnot. I'm transferring. Lately I've been listening to a lot of classic rock. I'll get you my address. I don't get mail sometimes though. The mali room guy is very large. He eats my mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's www.thetwentiethgame.tumblr.com --I haven't posted in ages though, hahah, but I'll start some again :)

    Aww, that blows homeless goats. I think college is supposed to be fun? It's what I've heard anyway. But if you don't have anyone there to drag you through it then what's the point. Do you know where you want to transfer? Are you gonna try to stick with acting? I've been in a big Beatles/Joan Baez place lately, which has been interesting, but I've also had a lot of oooold country and folk going on, cos I have a show (!) in March where I'm opening for a woman who's doing a Patsy Cline tribute. Hahahaha, oh my god, the mail room guy, well I'll just send you a bunch and if one or two make it through we'll consider ourselves lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been listening to a lot of old country too. I've fallen in love with John Denver. He's lovely.
    Where and when is your show?! That's so freaking exciting! I wanna gooo.
    I'm looking at University of North Carolina at Wilmington and Eastern Carolina University because they both have good acting programs from what I've heard and I'd be within an hour and a half of Jesse. So we'd get a house in the middle and we'd both commute :) I think I'd be a lot happier.

    ReplyDelete