Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I loved you more.

I hate ugly tattoos. I hate applying to college. I hate not knowing what I want or where I want to be. I hate running. I hate feeling fat. I hate watching what I eat. I hate milk that isn't as cold as it should be because the fridge was open a crack over night. I hate people that try too hard. I hate people that pretend to be something they're not. I hate excessive drug use to the point that it changes who you are. I hate Voice and Speech for Actors. I hate my dorm.

I love acting. I love my diamond ring. I love summer. I love wearing a bikini and laying in the sun for hours. I love writing letters. I love Jesse's clothes. I love wrapping myself up in sheets fresh out of the dryer. I love sexy songs. I love chocolate milk, beef jerky, cheesy ruffles chips, and hummus on pita bread. I love the imagining my wedding. I love when Jesse wears his uniform...any of them. Especially his blues or his forrest green camis. I love my tattoo. I love getting postcards from far away. I love my mom, Jesse, and my best friends. I love my tumblr, even though I don't have many followers. I love having sex, fucking, and making love to Jesse. I love white wine and dark beer. I love lambs, and I love daffodils.

No comments:

Post a Comment