Sunday, November 8, 2009

I know I'm alone if I'm with or without you

I'm in love with Brian Craft. We had so much fun lst night. I went tanning for the first time ever and I loved it. Now today we have to go to our photoshoots and we're gonna look totally busted. hahahahahaha we didn't get to sleep till really late. We were like, running around his dorm making so much noise. His roommate went home for the weekend.

We shared a bed last night. It's a single bed. we were very close to each other. hahaha

I do not want to go to school tomorrow. Oh noooooooo.

Musical auditions went really well. I'm really excited for call backs. I want Belle so bad...I really hope I get it.

Apparently Katti Groso was bagging on all the seniors auditioning this year. She said Katie Shannon couldn't sing, and that Arielle couldn't either. And apparently I'm too fat to be Belle. Whatever bitch. She didn't even get a call back last year. I don't know why she thinks she's gonna get cast.

I got a haircut. I asked for a half an inch off. They cut off FOUR FUCKING INCHES. I'm not okayyyy with it. I cried. A lot. I mean, I know it's stupid, but I haven't had a hair cut in 5 years...just trims, nothing drastic. And then this happened and I had like, a panic attack. I had to re-scheduel senior pictures and everything because it looks terrible. I wish I could have not had headshots today. God, I hate it so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment