Sunday, November 29, 2009

Looking back at sunsets on the east side we lost track of the time

The only thing I wanted for christmas was Hot Fuss on vinyl. But it was really rare and hella expensive... like, a hundred and some bucks a record. And i is on blue vinyl. ANYWAY. last night I walked into hot topic, and I was looking around trying to kill some time before I could go home. And I was just about to walk out and I glanced back towards their vinyl section and it was there... in a special limited edition collector's box with a t-shirt. And stick fingers was there too. I literally about passed out. Like, I couldn't even talk or walk towards it for like, 30 seconds. Then when I finally did, I picked it up and was looking at it and it's only thirty-six bucks, which isn't bad at all considering it comes with a t-shirt. I gave my mom my 15% off thing for hot topic and told her she muuuuusssssssttttttt goooooo if she loves me it all. I'm so excited. Sticky fingers is on red vinyl and hot fuss looked like it was on blue...not the bright blue like it was on ebay, but it could just be a bad picture. I don't even care. I just want to listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment