Sunday, November 1, 2009

Think you got me confused for a better man.

For not having checked my blog in three days, surprisingly few new blogs have been posted. I haven't been in the mood to write either though. So it's whatever. 

I have soooo so so so so much homework to do and I just cant bring myself to do it. I'm supposed to read the first five sections in Alive...and so far, it's pretty boring. I have to do a sketch of my foot, which I plan on doing tonight right before I go to sleep, write two speeches on paintings I've hardly studied, and do two paintings. Shit, and my value figure drawing. Damnnn....

I got a new phone, so I've just been playing with that and listening to music on my lappy.

I've been looking for the soundtrack to Tuck Everlasting for years. and the CD is out of print. Well, they have a copy of it at CD Warehouse for like, $70 bucks. I wish it wasn't so expensive....

Friday night was a lot of fun. A bunch of people went to this girl's house and we were hanging out and watch the Pens game and stuff. I got really sick though, so I had to go home.

You know, it's really strange, but I'm really gonna miss my old phone. I was like, emotionally attached to it. I had old texts saved from my friends that I'd go through that would make me smile. "oh shit don't say anything...nevermind idoit." "I'm lurking like a creep." "Theater people cate, you're one of them." "I know! That's what I said. ugh I'm so mad I'm not gonna sleep till christmas" "you were great" "thanks one love" "I think you have a really pretty voice, so Chuck can stick it." "I think we should fight, like physically. It's the only way." "From this moment on, we're practically soul mates." "Goodnight lovely. Sweet dreams." "You're my hero." Like, I still know most of them off by heart, but still. I dunno. Most of them had to do with someone I care about telling me they loved me. So they were there for reassurance. It's stupid. But I'll miss them.

I hate when you hear a good song and make a mental note of the lyrics so you can look it up later but then don't remember them. I heard the coolest lyrics friday night and I have no idea what they were.

I think Brian is coming up for a little this afternoon. I miss him so much. I'm so worried about him. He hasn't been going to classes lately. We need to have cate brian time. 

My back still hurts from that damn bison this summer. 

My grandma is doing a lot better. She's been moved to a nursing home and is recovering. Sooo that's good. I like her roommate a lot. She's very nice. She told me she thinks I'll be the next Ron Howard. :)

Friday afternoon I was driving around Brant King and Zach Pope and I saw a really old woman driving a red VW bug. I was so confused I literally almost wrecked the car because I was staring after her. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment