Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic

I've always been very proud of my name because I was named after a great lady.
I loved my grandma very much and I am going to miss her dearly.
She gave me my first musical CD- Phantom of the Opera. I fell in love with Michael Crawford's voice when he sang "music of the night" and I've wanted to be on stage ever since. I owe her everything.
I spent my childhood being whisked off to various shows with her and my mom. I don't remember half of them, but we deffinietly went. The circus, the zoo, dozens of shows at the palace, every version of disney on ice, tons of shows at the civic center....I was there with my mom and grandma on either side of me.
It finally hit me today that she's gone. I have to keep reminding myself that she's with Baba and she's happier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment