Saturday, January 30, 2010

Like Harrison Ford I'm getting frantic

There is a fly in my room and his buzzing around is getting on my nerves. All I wanna do is listen to a little Pink Floyd and relax with my christmas lights and my lava lamp, but the damn fly can't keep quiet.
Oh good he stopped. Maybe he died...

This is gonna be one of those blogs that just sort of....rambles on. Haha sorryyyy. You can stop reading if you want.

GUESS WHAT? Next saturday I turn 18. WOO. I'm having a birthday party. It's gonna be a joint party with Sam Prichard since his birthday is the day before mine. I dunno what I'm gonna get him. I might just get him a really nice cigar. He'd appriciate that, I think. I could buy a cigar box to put it in for like 4 bucks, buy a cigar, and get something else to stick in there. I'm so excited for my birthdaaaay. My tat appointment is set up for Feb 24 at Unique Ink with Brian. I can't believe it's finally happening. Oh my goodness.

Tonight was the coffee house at the school. I did both of my monologues, sang back up for courtney joseph, sang "Crazy" by Patsey Cline, played the party game with the improv group, and sang "Love Heals" with Amanda and Sam as a tribute to Toby Nave. We sang it at the last one in tribute to Joe Dato. It was a good coffee house and everyone did really well. I was so proud of Adam....I taught him a few chords on the guitar, and he played "Some Girls" and even though he only strummed along with the karyoke version of the song, I was so happy. Its weird because like, I'm not very good at guitar, but I was still able to teach Adam something...idk. I was proud.

Oh my God...Echoes is amazing to me right now.

So I found out that Josh Koutsky like me? Yeah, it's bizarre because he's like... really popular and everything and I didn't know he knew I really even existed. I mean, I've gone to his house once with Katie Shannon, but we were only there for a little bit. Then the three of us went to Eat and Park, which was fun. BUT ANYWAY yeah he was talking to Heather Bureau and Amanda Gregg and was like 'Yeah, I kind of have an infatuation with Cate.' and according to amanda, he actually used the word infatuation. lol So Amanda was like 'what? since when?' 'Since forever I guess.' So I'm like, totally shocked. Especially since he's like, real hot. And I'm...me.

I'm going nuts waiting for my U Arts letter...

PIERCING MY OWN EAR WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA. It's all crusty and nasty even though I clean it ALL THE TIME. and it hurts and it's groooooooss. But I refuse to take it out. I will keep this piercing if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment