Saturday, March 27, 2010

I want to hold your hand.

I want you to make me soup when I'm sick.
I want you to come over and watch a movie that I want to watch, despite it being a chick flick, because I'm sick and I should get to pick.
I want you to make plans with me before you make plans with anyone else.
I want you to tell me good night and good morning.
I want texts every now and then to remind me that you're thinking about me. Are you even thinking about me?
I want you to want to spend time with me, even if its just for a few minutes.
I don't want to sit here alone letting Alex feed my self doubt, wondering who you're with and what you're doing. Because it's really hard for me to trust people. And you're not making it very easy. I want to trust you but it can't be a one sided thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment