Wednesday, March 24, 2010

If you could pull that rope just a little higher, We would dangle alone like a firefly



Your timing astounds me. Really.

I think I have the plague. My muscles ache, my throat hurts, I can't sleep unless I drug myself with a heroic dose of Nyquill, my head is killing me, and I feel nauseated. And it doesn't matter how I feel tomorrow because I still have to go to school thanks to Mr. Richter. Coooooool. I can't even stand for long periods of time. I had to sit down in my shower so I didn't faint or throw up. My mom wants to take me to the hospital BUT CLEARLY the important thing here is our visual assessment presentations on Friday. I hate high school...

I hope Jesse can come over tonight and watch a movie with me. My mom isn't gonna let him though. bah.

Hopefully some Rufus will make me better. And valley dairy chicken noodle soup from Blaine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am from Argentina. I like reading opinions of people of other countries, of other cultures.
    Who wrote that graffiti? Was it your boyfriend?
    I don't know what is Nyquill, I think it is a medicine.
    Well, I wish you to recuperate.
    If I made some orthographic mistakes, please excuse me (I am learning english)

    Good bye! I will keep reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's nice to meet you :)
    I'm not sure who wrote the graffiti. I found it on one of my friend's blogs and it made me smile.
    Nyquill is a cold medicine. One of the side effects is drowsiness so it's good to have around when you are sick. I feel a lot better today.
    Your english is very good. I'm impressed. Tell me about yourself.

    ReplyDelete