Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Am The Walrus

I hate bugs. I sleep with a toy horse named oats. I make origami. I am very observant. I have a scar on my chin from a rusty nail in a sandbox in kindergarten. I had braces off and on for nine years. I am wearing my favorite sweatshirt, which technically doesn't belong to me. I take my twist with a shout. I have very vivid dreams. I act because I don't like who I am, among other reasons. I am almost always cold. I have soft skin. I am in love with The Little Prince, but only the version that is translated by Katherine Woods because of the romantic tone in the writing. I am afraid my Baba is disappointed in me. I submitted a seemingly trivial secret to postsecret, but it meant a lot to me. I have the imagination of a six year old. I am a hopeless romantic. I want desperately to know The Bible better. I go without eating in order to lose weight. I love carousals. I regret not letting anyone take my picture with the black eye. I am in love with Rufus Wainwright's voice. I wish I could play the guitar better. I'm afraid that I'm not going to make it in acting and that I am going to be stuck waiting tables. I base my self value off of other people's reaction's to me. I have a leaf from my tree in one of the books on my bottom shelf. I love hand cream, especially Japanese Cherry Blossom. I am still angry at my dad. I wonder if people remember all the things that I remember. I think Shakespeare is beautiful. I am terrified that I never get married. I love my converse. I wish I would have said yes and let him, and I'm sure he doesn't remember. I sat on my floor for 20 minutes and listened to "Imagine," "Across The Universe," and "Mother" on vinyl over and over on December 8 and cried. I lie all the time and I'm very good at it. I love my friends so much sometimes it hurts. I accidentally burned off my finger print the other day.I have been afraid that I have Borderline Personality Disorder ever since I watched Girl, Interrupted. I hate to write, even though I'm good at it. I fear college. I have a 136 IQ. I laugh at everything. I love Christmas. I have long hair because I was in Hair and by the end of the show I was too in love with the ideals to cut it. I bruise easily. I have never been on a date. I often feel the desire to run away and never come back. I feel like a bad person because I don't feel a calling to go into ministry when two of my best friends are. I crave attention. I love the smell of old books. I don't think I have a chance at governor's school. I prefer tea to coffee. I have been acting since the age of four. I don't believe you if you tell me I'm beautiful. I like when my turn signal clicks off automatically. I learn as much as I can about ever topic that interests me. I am angry at my dad for neglecting me for five years and trying to buy my affection now with a guitar. I love little kids. I sleep with seven blankets, one of which is electric. I have a lot of questions for a lot of people but I don't want to annoy them so I don't ask. I wish people noticed my eyes. I cannot use saran wrap without getting it tangled around everything. I wasted so much money and time at stage right. I can't begin to think of a world without music. I plan on having every blog title reference a song, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

3 comments:

  1. you are beautiful and you don't need to loose weight.
    *hugs*

    remember mia is a b**** i know that personally

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're beautiful--especially your crazy eyes--strange greenish orange. i'm prolly not one of the people you wish would notice your eyes, but i notice these things all the same. and you probably rocked the audition. i did after all hear you. :p

    <333 your curly haired soul-twin

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know how i know youre my best friend?
    i already knew 99.9% of this.

    ReplyDelete