Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today

I'm on a Smashing Pumpkins binge right now, and I have "Today" on repeat.

I love that song because it's sorta sarcastic? Maybe? I think? Because if you listen to the subject matter, it could really go either way. I don't know.

So I was cast as Marty in Grease. yay! I'm really excited about it. I get my own song and everything. It's gonna be so good. I was actually told by the assistant director person - Mr. Toasty - that I was the runner up for Sandy. I think Angela got it because she refused to act for any of the other parts during her callback. Oh well. Hopefully I'll get a lead next year.

So I basically fail at juditzu and I'm thinking about quitting because I can't really deal with being bad at something. And Amber is a lot better at it than I am. She even beat Logan who is like, a brick wall of strength.

1 comment:

  1. i read the first sentence of this blog...i had already read it but i did it again. sometimes i do things. anyway. i read it...and after i read it i pondered for a minute...just the first sentence. then guess what song came on? guess. guess. guess.guess.guess. today.

    ReplyDelete