Thursday, January 1, 2009

I lied about the song thing. It's too much work.

So yesterday I bought an electric guitar. It's really nice. I'm pretty much in love with it. It's great to play, it's the color I like, and I payed for it myself. Plus, as an added bonus, it's great for scaring my cats. I waited until one of them was smelling around the amp and then I turned the volume way up and hit the strings hard....she litterally jumped into the air and ran out of the room. It was freaking hysterical. I loved it.

Yesterday I also submitted my govenor school aplication/audition. I don't really wanna go. But I'm not too woried about it because I'm not gonna get in anyway.

New Years was kinda eh for me. I didn't really want 2008 to be over in the first place. And now ange and christian are dating. Which is awesome. I'm happy because ange will be happy now. But idk. It's gonna be third ville for amber and I, which is a total improvement from when it was ange and christian, seth and theresa, katie and zach...and cate. That was pretty much really terrible. So at least I'll have amber? But that still sucks. Whaaatever.

I've started keeping a journal. It's frusterating because the pages keep falling out.

It took me three tries to spell falling just then. Oh boy.

I don't wanna go back to school. The only thing that I'm looking foward to is grease rehearsals. But that's so not worth it to give up break. Damnit I miss summer. Well, at least it's almost summer again....sorta...not really....

Watching Dick Clark on New Years Eve is one of the most depressing thins ever. It makes me think of my Baba. I'm glad he's okay and recovering from his stroke, but it's still so sad to watch. I don't like it.

I don't want to go to my grandma's and eat pork. I'm going to have shit luck anyway, why suffer through eating crap food.

I can't believe Laura shaved off her eyebrow. Actually, I can. I think she's insane.

7 comments:

  1. i know shes insane. and though 2008 was a good year. 2009 has potential to be even better! do you need any ideas for songs to play on ur electric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd love some ideas. I've already learned Times like these by Foo Fighters, and I'm working on Let's Dance to Joy Division by The Wombats. It's more challenging though, since it's all bar chords.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found your blog.

    I must see your guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. learn to play purple haze. yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes purple haze. . . and paranoid. . . and paint it black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know paint it black. I'll learn the other two though.

    ReplyDelete