Sunday, January 18, 2009

Eyes that shine, burning red

Yesterday I fell ice skating and I have this huge bruise on my knee. It's like, a giant swollen bump. It hurts. Like a mother.

if I could have any super-power, I think I would want to be able to either fly or read people's thoughts. Because last night Amber and I were standing under a street lamp and the way the snow was falling amde you forget that you were just standing there. It kind of made you dizzy and forget what was u pa nd what was down. It was weird because it was beautiful in a strange way. Anyway, it would have been cool to be able to fly and kind of hover in the middle of it and be surrounded by it. But reading peoples mind would come in handy as well. Not only would you never have to second quess what someone thought about you or if they were telling the truth, which would be the main benefit, but you would also do really well on tests, because you could just listen to the really smat person in class. I think the worst superpower to have would to be invisible. Like, really. Who WANTS to be invisible? unless you're like, robbing a bank or something. But even then, if you're invisible and robbing a bank, then you can't play cool get away music or anything. You'd just be sneeking around. Other than that, I think it would be terrible. Because everyone would like, forget about you, I tihnk. And who wants that? Just my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. that reminds me of a joke with super man, wonder woman, and the invisible man.. but thats for another time and place :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the wildly inappropriate one? You told it to us at twin lakes.

    ReplyDelete