Monday, January 26, 2009

I just believe in me

I've started hanging out with new people. It's really weird, because I'm used to my friends. But now I'm starting to get new friends kind of because all my other friends are too busy dating. It's bizarre having two sets of friends. But it's not like they over lap or anything. It's sad when I think about it, but it's kind of nice and clean too. Like, we were all at the coffee house, and they watched me perform and cheered and clapped and gave me a hug when I came off stage because I was shaking (I finally worked up the nerve to play guitar and sing in front of people and I pretty much nail it...although I was scared out of my mind) and then we all went to Eat N Park. And I talked to Katie Shannon for a while afterwards in her car. She's really nice and I like hanging out with her. I guess it makes sense because I see these people like, every day at rehearsal. And I'm glad I've made friends with them because otherwise it would be really lonely. It's still sad though, because I miss my friends, but I'm just a third wheel, so it's probably better for them not to have me tagging along. Things change and people have to adjust. It sucks but it's reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment