Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WIll I see stars falling all around your head?

I'm a visual person. I learn visually. I remember things when I see things.

My mom lost her job this week. She's a single mom and we don't get any child support from my dad. There isn't any work around here. Everything is going to change.

We might have to move.

I'm a visual person. If I move, I could forget. I don't want to forget. I have so many memories in my house. The thought of moving absolutely terrifies me.

"It sucks. Having to move away from where you grow up" Yeah, I know. I'm basically terrified. "But it's not as bad as you think. You get used to it." I doubt that. Especially for my senior year.
When I told Mr. Krack that I might be moving he seemed upset. I've done all his productions. I do not want to miss my senior year. My senior musical. My senior play.

I'm not ready to let go of my friends. My room. My tree. My living room.

Sometimes I feel like I want to just run away...this is not one of them. I don't want to leave.

Plus, I don't even know where we'll go. It's slowly sinking in how bad this situation really is. Especially for my mom. Like, I don't know how she's gonna retire or anything. We don't have anyone to fall back on. I wish I could help her. I don't know how.

What am I gonna do if I have to move? I'm way too weird to make any new friends. I'll be the creepy new kid that listens to her iPod all day without any friends.

3 comments:

  1. dont move dont move dont move :(

    i hope you dont move...

    nothing's gonna change your world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Ande...that made my day.

    :( I don't wanna move

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs*

    i hope you dont have to move

    ReplyDelete