Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Maybe she can write her epitaph in the stars

I have to write a 20 minute screenplay for film media. Mine's about a guy that's terrified of cats. It's funny. Well, I'm supposed to be writing it. Instead, I'm writing this.

I really want to go to the Andy Warhol Museum. It's only like, $8 for students. I wanna go to the Mattress Factory too. They both seem so cool.

Today in my Vietnam class, we had a vet come talk to us. He had been on reconnasinace (sp?) and he was really interesting to talk to. I could have listened to him all day.

I'm watching Forrest Gump. I love that movie. It's at the part when Forrest sees Lt. Dan on the dock when he's driving the ship and he jumps off the ship and swims over and is like
"Lt Dan! What are you doing here?!?"
"Well...I thought I'd try out my sea legs."
"But...you ain't got no legs, Lt. Dan."
"Yes, I know that..."
I looove that movie. :)

I don't wanna move. :( I'll miss my tree and my room and my friends. I'm too weird to make new ones. I'm like, not even positive why I have friends now, anyway.
My roooooom is suck a meeeeeessssssss. But it smells like patchouli, so it's happy. :)

haha, I think the :) with a period over it looks like an ethnic smilie face. I hope that's not racist sounding...I kinda feel like a jerk.

FACT: If we don't have a two hour delay tomorrow, I will actually explode and stop existing in the universe.

4 comments:

  1. i go to pitt.
    you know what that means?
    i get into andy warhol AND the mattress factory FOR FREE :D
    love listening to veterans.
    love forrest gump.
    you better get a freakin delay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really jealous. I want to goooo to the andy warhol and matress factory.
    I had a delay and slept in two hours and it was glorious. I pretty much love my life today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fact we have a delay tomorrow

    i dont want you to move

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude. we should kidnap ande one weekend and go to the warhol and matress factory. you'd love them both--totally your style. and then we jam.

    <3 ta-ta-ta-tammi (ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-tooouuuch meeeee...oh heavens...)

    ReplyDelete