Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Breathe in the air

I am so bored. Like seriously. I tried to entertain myself by playing dress up. Currently I'm wearing my neon green and pink bikini, sweat pants and aviators. I'm very cold and should probably change...but I feel kinda cool, soooo....

I got home made soup. All is well in the world.

Yeah, so, I decided to stop fasting because I got really sick after rehearsal. I feel like a total waste of life. I really want to do it, and I plan on doing it this spring or summer when I'm not gonna have to deal with musical and garbage.

I want a tattoo so bad it's not even funny. Actually, I want multiple tattoos. They would be so cool. And it's so not fair because I wanna act on the stage, so I really can't have tattoos. Especially not when I'm starting out. I'm pretty much thinking of just doing it anyway. I don't know. Ugh. It drives me insane. I would get a black and red nautical star on each hip, a few bars of music from "Across the Universe" on my left foot, and Crazy Diamond on my left wrist in really neat and pretty cursive.

I love it. I walked down stairs to get soup wearing my bikini, sweat pants and aviators, and started rambling to my mom about tattoos and stuff, and she was like 'You're so strange...' but then continued on with the conversation as if it were normal in ever way.

Things I'm tired of:
-Winter
-Cold
-Boredom
-School
-Practically all of my friends having boyfriends/girlfriends that occupy a fair amount of their time.
-Being terrible at spelling. (btw, I spelled being wrong...not on purpose. Oh the irony. lol)
-Being told I'm overly dramatic

Today I walked into class 20 minutes late because I was working on a project and this girl Ashley turns to this other girl Macy. The conversation was something as follows-
Ashley: "Oh my God...she is so high right now. Can't you tell?"
Macy: "Yeah, I know. I sit right by her."
So I asked around today, and I guess I'm stoner-esk. Which I think is pretty funny. I was wearing my lucky charms shirt today. I think it added to the stoner look. It was good times.

2 comments:

  1. stoner.

    ps. my word verification to post this comment was "nonskin". ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [quote=cait]
    -Practically all of my friends having boyfriends/girlfriends that occupy a fair amount of their time.
    [/quote]

    welcome to the club

    ReplyDelete