Monday, January 12, 2009

Here’s a few things that I want to get off my chest:


I don’t forgive you, not like you’d ask.
You’re actually not as attractive as you think you are.
I think you have stupid ideas.
I think you’re fake sometimes.
You have made a terrible mistake and I think you’re all going to fail because of it.
I’m worth more than you let me believe.
I think now more than ever what you tell me is a lie.
I’m jealous of you.
I love the time that I spend with you.
I miss you.
I think you’re being distant from me.
You're one of the coolest people ever.
I wish you could see how fantastic you are.
You have control over me and it drives me insane.
You broke me.
No, I actually don't want to hang out with you.
You have crappy taste in music.
I lied. I hate that shirt.
You make me want to run away.
You think you know me. You don't know me at all.
I still feel bad for breaking your screen door. And that glass...and then hiding it behind the couch.
My post secret was because of you.
You frusterate me.
I wouldn't let you go back to that gym because I broke something in the office.
You have the most ANNOYING laugh in the history of the entire World. Bar none.
I try to hate you, but I don't, despite what I may say sometimes.
I am so thankful for everything you've done for me and I think you have changed me as a person.


Okay, I think that's about it.

3 comments: