Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wake up. It's time

I am not comfortable in my own skin. I mean, I'm not ever really. But especially so in the last few days. I look in a mirror or sit too long with my thoughts and my flesh just starts to sort of crawl.

I don't know what to do about it. Because I can't really talk about it...since the only people that I could really talk to probably don't care. And it doesn't really matter afterall.

In the past few days I've been angry and hurt and exhausted. Luckly, rehearsals started today, so I didn't have much time to myself. And I'm doing stuff after I finish this blog.

My remedy to feeling like this is keeping very busy and playing lots of very loud music. Lots of Foo Fighters, The White Stripes, Thrice, and My Chemical Romance in the past few days. Think "Harrison Bergeron" with the handi-caps.

haha, I actually just lost my train of thought. It's working. Oh well. It probably didn't matter.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    I care and will listen to ANYTHING.

    loud music is a lifesaver

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can talk to me too. i care very much :)

    im good at that

    ReplyDelete