Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shined Like the Sun

I just googled "headed for city lights lyrics" to see if the song I'd got them from came up on the first page, and it didn't. I'm very disheartened.

I love how googled has become a verb. To Google. I Google You Google. We Googled. If you say Googled enough it doesn't even sound like a word anymore. Googled.

More dancing at rehearsal tonight. More getting dropped on my back thanks to Connor, because he does the slide too fast.

I had this dream last night that AJ was driving me around in the van from ASP and one of his friends had put wax on my hands and taken my iPod and then driven through my grandma's yard. It was strange. I take pride in the fact that I have really trippy dreams.

I finally wrote my stupid paper. And now that we had a two hour delay today, we probably won't have the stupid class. I bet we have a two hour delay tomorrow too. If it's a cancellation, I'm totally going sled riding on the golf course. I don't even care that it's trespassing. They have some good hills.

"They have some good hills" made me sort of sound like a red neck.....

1 comment: