Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All I want is to be home

I decided that I'm gonna learn to play landslide for mother's day for my mama...but I'll have to capo it because, although I do have what I discovered to be a 2 and 1/3 octave range, I can't hit all the low notes. Anyway, I think my mom will appreciate it.

I have so much crap to do and I've done none of it. I have seniorities and I'm not even a senior. This is not good.

I bought a pair of skinny jeans at Macy's today for $7. I am so excited about my life. They're so cool. Everyone should be jealous.

I believe I opened an invitation for everyone to come to my house and listen to my albums and burn incense and talk about life with me.....nobody has taken me up on this offer. I'm disappointed in every single one of you.

So there's this little girl at the church who apparently is fighting with her dad and doesn't want to talk to him post-divorce. And my mom wants me to talk to her since my dad and I didn't speak for years. Which is cool and all, and I'd love to help her, but I don't even know what I can possibly say to her.

I feel like everyone on the planet is angry at me. I wish I knew what I did wrong...

1 comment:

  1. i agreed to your offer :(
    but i have not been home...
    but but but
    LETS HAVE A PARTY

    ReplyDelete