Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Just Want You to Know Who I Am

Do you ever feel like nobody really knows you? Or that they don't want to know you? Like, who you really are. Little quirks that like, nobody knows about because they either don't ask or don't pick up on them. Sometimes I feel like I have all these interesting habits (I say interesting, because if I ever observe anyone doing something even remotely similar to something I know I tend to do, I'm fascinated) that nobody even cares about. So like, who do they know?

Sometimes, I sit in class and just watch people. I pretend like people know I'm watching people and that they watch me watching people. In fact, I like to pretend that people are focusing on me a lot of the time, like when I walk down the hall or home from school. I also wonder if other people people watch me as I people watch. I like to pretend like they do. I sound like a self-centered stalker. But it's not like that. Anyone that's done any people watching at all would understand.

2 comments:

  1. I get that. you observe them to see exactly what their doing..what their next move will be even if its obvious. and its the subtle things..like the person picking at a scab or sharpening their pencil.

    ReplyDelete