Friday, March 27, 2009

People try to put us down

Yesterday I left math class with theresa to walk around the halls for like, 10 minutes. Even though we had a pass and even though she's let other kids do it and we had our work done and came back at the end of the period, apparently our bitch sub wrote us up for skipping. Then TODAY my mom texted me and when I checked it (to fighure out if I needed to come home after school or not, she took my phone. I am sooooooo pissed. Now my mom has to come in and pick up my phone at the end of the day. And I can't ride the bus to the rush room. And now my whole evening is screw up because the STUPID SUB decided that she should try to make her job really important by torturing me. And if I get a detention I'm gonna tell the office I'm being profiled because I had a pass. WHORE.

I hate high school. So much. For. Serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment