Thursday, April 2, 2009

Go or Go Ahead.

I'm so totally fed up with everyone. Like, I don't know why, but right now in this moment, there's literally like, three people that I can stand.

I'm so sick of my mom being all bitchy to me for no reason, and then when she can't give me a ride to the rock down because she has to work, is all like "I'm sorry honey." God, it just gets on my nerves. I'm so sick of people saying they're sorry for shit that they don't need to be sorry about.

If you don't want to hang out, just say so. It's okay if your tired. It's fine if you just want to stay in. But don't leave me hanging with a maybe. Just say no.

Stop being everyone's best friend. You're repulsive and spineless and it is so annoying. You claim to have been my friend but in reality, once you got what you needed, you split. You make me feel like shit. All the time. You're such a fuck. Oh, and by the way, back off Katie. You have no right to even talk to her after what you did. And now you think you can ruin her relationship with Alec? When she's finally happy? False. It's not gonna happen. If I have to personally do something about it, I won't hesitate to do so.

Alec is such an amazing human being. He is genuinely nice and good and caring. I am so lucky to have him as a friend and I can't wait to get to know him better. I cannot believe you people don't see that. How dare you treat him like you do. All he wanted was to be your friend and you people threw his friendship back in his face. He did nothing wrong.

It makes me wonder. When i see how you treat Alec to his face and behind his back, it makes me wonder what you say behind my back. It really does.

Way to be, guys. You all officially rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment