Thursday, April 30, 2009

What else can I be?

I am so impatient. I hate it that I cant drive my FRIGGEN CAR. (Which I am, by the way, totally and irrevocably in love with.) Like, I practiced for two hours, maybe...I just wish I was better at it. I still stall, and it makes loud noises because the muffler is crap and the engine is messed up, and I shift at the wrong time sometimes. I hate not being perfect at things immediately. It's my car and I want to drive it NOW.
My mom let me skip school today so I could pick up the car with her and get a general idea of how to drive it. I love it so much. I can't wait till I'm comfortable driving it. I can't wait to take it off-roading.

In my lack of ability to drive it, I cleaned my jeep for hours today. Then I crawled in the back seat and layed down and read for hours. The back seat, I am pleased to report, is extremely comfortable (heeeeeeey hahaha)

I want to go to the drive in so bad. I hope that on saturday after the SATs (Which I haven't studied for...) I can get together with Cameron so he can help me drive a stick. Maybe I can convince him to take me...hmmm....

I can't go to ASP. I can't miss that many days of work. I'm really upset. Next year...hopefully.
Lalala post secret:

No comments:

Post a Comment