Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Now it's time to dream and dream how wonderful your life will be

You know how sometimes you'll have a favorite song, but you'll wear it out listening to it a zillion times? But then after you move on for a while and then you hear it again you remember why you loved it so much in the first place? And it just touches you all over again? I think that's the best feeling in the world.

I'm so tired that my eyes are bloodshot, which has never happened to me before. I looked in the mirror and I was a little freaked out, not gonna lie.

You know how sometimes you'll wake up in the morning and the covers are perfect and your pillow is really soft and in just the right place and you're warm and it's all nice? And for me it smells nice and my ipod's on really quiet and it's a nice song and I'm nice and cozy. I love that. That happened today....then my mom came in and told me I was late and had to get up. I actually cried.

I'm not sleeping again. I'm not sure why but I just can't get to sleep. I think I just have a lot on my mind. I wish I could sort it all out.

I've reached a point in life that I hate school and my friends exhaust me and I find joy in life in rediscovering songs that I forgot I loved. All in all it isn't a terrible existance. Not that exciting, but it'll do.

1 comment: