Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I can taste you on my lips and smell you on my clothes

I'm so out of it. I have the AP test coming up as well as the SATs. I couldn't tell you the date of either. I haven't studied. It's way too nice out for me to be able to concentrate.

I'm so content with just kind of floating through life right now. Like, yesterday, I went swimming at flatrock. I swang at Legion Keener. I made $20 mowing the lawn. This past weekend, I hung out with Cameron. We rode quads and went swimming in a lake that we found. I'm just having fun and not really that worried about the consequences to be perfectly honest.

I've been looking at cars to buy. It's looking like it's going to be a red jeep wrangler. The one I'm seriously considering is a '97. It's pretty cheep but it may need a new moter. Luckly, I have redneck friends that would love to install it for me if I buy the moter. It's an automatic. I need to learn how to drive a stick...Cameron said he would teach me. I'm excited.

I really like hanging out with Cameron. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that it's a little...unhealthy. I'm not planning on compromising my values and limits. I'm planning on having fun and learning how to drive an automatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment