Sunday, April 19, 2009

One last breath before I close my eyes

So...I'm having this problem.

Kaleb asked me out. And I said yes. I didn't mean to. But it happened. It was just that like, he took me by suprise and I was really shocked.

I shouldn't have said yes because Kaleb is such a nice kid. And I'm not. And he's gonna treat me like I'm the best thing to ever happen to him. In fact, he already does. And I am not the best thing that ever happened to him. I know this for a fact. He doesn't know me. The real me. Because if he knew the real me he probably wouldn't want to be around me, and I wouldn't blame him. I don't want to be treated like something I'm not. I don't deserve that.

I don't want to ruin our friendship. And I'm afraid that it will. At least, that's what my experiences dictate.

He isn't my type. As lame and cliche as that sounds, I just don't feel anything. No butterflies. There should be butterflies. There isn't.

I'm going to have to tell him that I made a mistake.
God, I hate myself. I hate everything right now. I can't deal with all this stress. I wish everything would stop. I wish I could just make it all stop.

1 comment: