Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wind me up and watch me spin

I want to go to Bonnaroo so bad. I'm thinking that I can request off work....UGH I HATE MY JOB. If I hadn't accepted the STUPID Idlewild job....I could go to all the concerts that I want. The fact that I can't get off for everything that I want to be off for really makes me sad. I think I'm really gonna resent my job for the simple reason that all I want to do is go to Warped tour and Bonnaroo and Green Day and ASP and a ton of other stuff that I doubt I'm gonna be able to go to. Like, Springsteen, Phish, Elvis Costello, Wilco, Bon Iver, Gomez....four days of music, art, and thousands of like-minded people. I feel like I neeeeeeed to go. The other problem is that ticket prices are through the roof. They're like, roughly $300. A little too rich for my blood. I wish they were as cheap as like...woodstock. haha. $18, but most people got in for free.

Maybe I'll save up all next year and go next summer. haha

I've decided I'm getting my belly button pierced. I don't care if it looks trashy. I want it, and if I don't get it, I'm just gonna be mad at myself. Hopefully my mom will take me to get it done tonight. I'm excited.

I talked with Kaleb today. We're not dating anymore..although I would hardly call our relationship dating. Whatever. I feel a lot better. A little guilty, but I'll get over it.

Lalalaaaa.....I'm excited for tomorrow. Hopefully the weather is going to be lovely and we can swim at Patty's Hole.
I wish I could go back in time and go to the Foo Fighters concert now that I'm like totally in love with so many more of their songs.

Post Secrets that I love:






1 comment:

  1. i want to go to bonnaroo. i cant afford it either...
    that first secret is the title of a song by mewithoutyou.
    i think it may also be a quote in a book...
    the song is brilliant, by the way

    ReplyDelete