Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You pick one and hope it takes you to Mars

I wrote one of these last January, and Katie just wrote one, but I think I'd like to write it again.

I'm pretty much positive that you hate me.
You are actaully retarded. I'm pretty sure if we tested you for your IQ, it would just say "asshole"
I love that I can tell you every insignificant detail of my life...and that you listen to me, and make comments on my stories.
I wish you didn't care about him so much, because I had a lot of fun at your house that day.
I've moved on.
I'm really excited about the fact that we're so close. I love you to death.
I hate your dog. I actually want to strangle it. I think I might.
I think you're overly dramatic and self centered sometime.
You still think you know me. You don't know shit.
I think you're compromising your personality by dating him.
You lied to me. You said I was your best friend and you lied. I hate you for it. I'm not kidding when I call you a dick.
You're an absolutely amazing person. I'm so excited that we've become friends.
I wish we were still as close as we used to be. I really miss it.
I still think you're one of the coolest people that I've ever met.
I wish I knew you better.
I would love to follow you around all day and observe you because you're so interesting.
I wish I knew how to help you.
I miss you.
Screw them. I'm here for you.
I don't know what i'm going to do about you.
I partially blame you for who I am.
I think you look funny.
You're annoying.
You deserve better.
I still feel terrible about what I did to you. I think I will forever.

2 comments:

  1. im glad i dont have a dog. and that you havent met him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some of those are about me... :)
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete