Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Silence tells me secretly everything

So, I'm in love with Post Secret. Every Sunday, I set aside like, 5 minutes to get on the site and look at all the Sunday secrets. I periodically go to bookstores and check the Post Secret books for secrets shoved in between the pages....I was successful once and I still have the secret, and the book it was placed in. Anyway, I've also sent in a few post secrets, and I have a list of secrets that are waiting to be made into postcards and shipped off to Germantown, Maryland.

I made my most recent post secret today. Although I can't say what it is (seeing as the point of post secret is that it's a secret) just know that the postcard is a picture that's a little scandalous. It's fabulous and it's just what I want. Plus, it has this really artistic aspect to it that turned out really well. Anyway, I took the picture up to the counter at Walmart to pay for it, and the picture guy was all like 'I have to examine the picture really fast to make sure you're not making copies of professional material.' And I was like 'oookay...' and the guy saw it, and for the rest of the transaction, didn't make eye contact with me once. It was actually kind of superb. I loved it.

Speaking of being an exhibitionist, I have a new favorite hobby- stripping to my underwear and dancing around my room to "Baby Got Back." It is so much friggen' fun. I recommend it to everyone. Along with this, I have a new goal in life- to learn all the words to that song.

I forgot how much I loved Shakespeare. I read Sonnet 116 and I remembered. Then I read Romeo's soliloquy right before he kills himself (when he thinks Juliet is dead) and I remembered...again. I need to read more Shakespeare. It's so beautiful if you understand. Unfortunately, teachers don't explain it well enough for it to be meaningful.

I have a book called Filthy Shakespeare. It basically explains some of Billy's sexual puns that we don't pick up on today quite as easily. Wow. Shakespeare was pretty much a sex fiend. I've decided.

Yesterday I slept for about 12 hours because I was so stressed. It's starting to get a little better...but not by much.

3 comments:

  1. he was he was! haha shakespeare's stuff is sooooo racy :p its great

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I am not shamed at all to say I listened to baby got back on the way to school this morning.

    And I am successful in singing it, word for word.

    Its pathetic. But I dont care. Its a fun song.
    :P

    ReplyDelete