Friday, April 23, 2010

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and fuck with the stars

I love second sunday. I love making mixed tapes. I don't really like making them with a theme though. I tried that last month and I just don't have as much fun. So far this month's has MGMT, Johnny Cash, Gogol Bordello, Gorillaz, Hot Chocolate, The Fratellis, and The Presidents of the United States of America. I'm just gonna call it "The only thing this music has in common is that it's on my iPod" or something. I feel like it's gonna be a really good mix.

Today Mr. Snyder talked to me about how I'd be stupid for waiting for Jesse when he goes into the Marines because I'm young so I shouldn't commit to something. I understand where he's coming from, but I'm not gonna dump him just because he's going away. And frankly, I'm done hearing about relationships from divorcees. I already have such a pessimistic outlook on them because of my Mom and Dad. I'm gonna try to make it work. If it doesn't, it doesn't, but at least try. That's what's wrong with so many people. They're afraid of complications and pain so they don't try. Its so dumb.

Tonight is the drive in with Jesse and whoever else decides to come along. We asked a ton of people, but I think the only people that are gonna show are Jesse's friends... Which is fine, I just feel sorta shy around them.

I'm done with high school. I'm ready to move on. I'm so sick of everyone. Dooooneeee. When the teachers are gossiping about you, that's when you know there's a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment