Saturday, April 10, 2010

So 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me because you look so fine and i really wanna make you mine.

Senior skip day way a lot of fun. Jesse walked over from school after he got off the bus and we went back to sleep. It was really nice falling asleep in his arms. When he sleeps next to me, he holds on really tight and it makes me feel very safe. So then when we got up, I went and made us breakfast to split: a stack of pancakes and a ham and cheese omelet. It wasn't that bad. I need to practice making omelets. They always fall apart. After we finished breakfast and finished arguing over the excitement level of the outdoors channel (two guesses what side I was on.. they were hunting gazelle) we watched the notebook, and I didn't even ask. I came into the room and he already had it playing. HE wanted to watch it. I was all about it, but I just wanted to make it clear that Jesse initiated it. haha Then after arguing over TV stations again (VH1 classics vs. the military channel) he put on Jeremiah Johnson. I made fun of it relentlessly for a half an hour before I took him to go lift. So when I came home I continued to watch the movie, NOT KNOWING that it was like, 4 hours long. I'm just waiting for Jeremiah to go fucking DO something and it never happened for me. I was only half watching though. I'm glad I saw some of it though, because my Baba always used to call me Pilgrim and that's what that's from.

Speaking of lifting, I went to the weight room Thursday after school and did a core, back, and arms work out. Jesse walked me though it, and by walked me through it, I mean forced me to do it, complaining every step of the way. I'm very sore. Tuesday (if I don't have Ars Nova) is legs and core. I feel like that won't be AS bad, since I have SOME muscle strength in my legs from dance and I legit have zero muscles in my arms and that was the first time I've ever done an arm work out.

Friday nights are my favorite. I love going to pool hall and finding luke with Blaine and Brant and seeing Jesse...It's good times. I'm gonna be kick ass at pool before I go to college. It's a short term goal of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment