Sunday, April 4, 2010

You may say I'm a dreamer

I read your blogs for the first time in ages and I remembered why I stopped in the first place. Stop complaining. Nobody wants to hear it. I wish I had your problems. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one. Love it :)

My insomnia is officially back. I got a week of normal sleep and now I'm back to not being even a little tired. I need ativan or something to make me sleep. NYQUILL! Good call (Thank you.) hah

I love my friends. They're perfect. We walk around Latrobe and bull shit and laugh our asses off. You wish you were us.

MY SENIORITIS IS CHRONIC. I don't want to go to school at all....But I have to because I have sssssoooooo much art shit I have to get done before the quarter is over...which is Friday, our senior skip day, so it's gotta be in by thursday. I have tomorrow night and Wednesday night to get it all finished because Tuesday Jesse SOMEHOW convinced me to go to the weight room after school before he comes over for dinner...then my mom has class from 6-9 so we're having a movie night. Ha. I cannot she's trusting me alone with him after almost seeing the BKD. (If you know what that means, good for you, if not...ask me about it sometime. It's a hilarious story. It's fun for the whole faaamilyyy...freaknik lol)

I just walked into my bathroom to get my nyquill and I woke my mom up on accident and she goes "God, it feels like I JUST went to bed." "Mom....you did..." "Oh....I thought it was morning..." and we both laughed really hard.

I shouldn't care about the art shit. I'm already into college....NO STOP I CAN'T DO THIS AAAHHHH. I'm gonna end up gonna end up going to the movies tomorrow to see tame your dragon or whatever it's called. I can tell. Damnit.

I had easter dinner with Jesse's family today after a long conversation with Alex and him announcing to his family that he doesn't have a problem with Jesse and I dating anymore. So that's good. And everyone was really nice except his sisters Ashley and Aubrey. Ashley just ignored me and Aubrey shot me dirty looks and made a snide comment and then when I left they proceeded to talk about my hair and how I looked like a hot mess. FOR THE RECORD I DO NOT APPRECIATE ALL THIS SUDDEN HOSTILITY TOWARDS MY HAIR. I thought everyone liked it, and within the past week I've heard how horrible it is from like, 3 or 4 different sources. Anyway, I love his brother in law Kevin. I sit down in front of Jesse's six siblings, his mom and dad, and a few of his sibling's spouses and he takes one look at the impossible-to-conceal hickey on my neck and at the top of his voice goes 'So Cate, does Jesse bite?' and just sits there and giggles as I blush. Then for like, and hour, every now and then "So Jesse, you into vampires? You like vampires, Jesse? How do you feel about Twilight with all them vampires? Huh?" And Jesse was totally oblivious so I had to explain it to him later. I thought the whole thing was hysterical. And I like his mom. I hope she warms up to me eventually. I want her to be friends with my mom. They would get along so well. Maybe some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment