Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm gonna take you down with one little song.

Today was sort of crap.

But it sort of wasn't. I don't know. Like, it was a bad day and the predominate emotion most of the day was misery(hahahaha wooow that sounded melodramatic) but it was sort of good too.

My other friends want to take me to New York for senior week...even though I'm not a senior. Whatever. It's gonna be so much fun. Living in an apartment in New York for a week...unsupervised with Kaleb, Jack, A.J., and Thea. Wow. It's gonna be a party all the time.

I wish I was more excited for the retreat tomorrow. I know it's just gonna be couple couple island the whole time. I hate being/feeling left out. I hate third wheel even more. Honestly, there's a part of me that doesn't even want to go right now. But I have to. And in the end I'll be glad I went. (As usual, I will drag you the entire way, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.)

However, I think it's time for the teen girls to go on a a bikini/boxer run....which I'm very excited for, assuming it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment