Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good Vibrations

I've written four drabbles in the past month. I entered the one into serendipity this issue, and I'll do the other three for next issue. They're so delightfully random. Plus, they're fantastic because if they try to edit them, it screws with my word count, which defeats the purpose of the drabble. It's great.

I've been hanging out with AJ a lot at rehearsal. I can't decide if this is good or bad. He's fun to hang around and stuff. I think I've upset Kaleb though. I've heard that he likes me but he has yet to do anything about it. I really hope they have another man party sometime soon. I wanna go. AJ has a nice pool and a sauna and it would be fuuuuun. Although being around AJ, Connor, Jack, Aaron, and Kaleb in a bikini kind of makes me a little nervous.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. At all. I just want to go in late. I'm so over high school. I hate every minute of it.

2 comments:

  1. yum ham and cheese :D
    boo wheat bread :p

    and i repeat: DRABBLEDRABBLEDRABBLE

    ReplyDelete