Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Show me a face as clean as the morning

The governor cut the funding for governor's school. So now that my mom has lost her job, even if I do get accepted, I can't go. I am beyond devastated. I have wanted this for so long and now it's gone. The one thing I wanted. I don't understand.

I cannot stop crying and I cannot stop listening to Suddenly, Seymour. And Bui Doi. And You Walk With Me. And all the other Broadway songs that I love that make me cry.

I feel like a terrible person because people have such difficult lives, and here I am falling apart over governor's school. I didn't think I wanted to even go this bad. I think a lot of it is the stress of this week. The musical, A.J., Laura Shuhart and my birthday party....

I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

1 comment:

  1. Amidst all the chaos that is life there is beauty. take an hour to get away with God. thats my advice. I know that when every thing seems to be screaming at me i need to take a time out and listen.. To learn to trust in turbulence is an amazing thing.

    ReplyDelete