Monday, February 22, 2010

Dance, dance your decay all the while, unknowing youre led astray

Blogging kind of lost a lot of it's pizazz when I realized that I really can't just say what I want because a ton of people that shouldn't care about what I have to say read this. If you see me on an almost daily basis, but haven't talked to me since I was like, 13, then why intrude now? It's just weird.

Why do you apologize then continue to ignore me? Why did you waste your dollar if you were just going to keep on hating me?

Don't think that this is all innocent fraternizing. I've planned this all out. Wednesday is just step one. I'm not goin' nowheres.

I understand now. I just woke up the other day and realized I didn't really like you anymore if I really thought about it. And I don't miss you terribly. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment