Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No squealing, remember that it's all in your head.

Bach to Rock is the coolest class ever. We just get CDs containing all this different music, with everything from Vivaldi to Brahms to Glen Miller to The Beatles to Coldplay and our homework is to listen to them and figure out what instruments are being played. After class, we stand in the back and hack. Our out of class assigment is to go to 2 concerts. BEST CLASS EVER. Right now I'm listening to "O Magnum Mysterium" which is a choral renaissance piece by Victoria. It's lovely and a little sad. I think he was Italian....

Today Kayla came over when we found out we didn't have rehearsal and we hung out down town with Pope, Brant, Bree, Gordon, and Ann. Then we drove over to the Darlington cemetary and had a look see. I think it's such a cool graveyard and I hadn't been there in a while and I wanted to show Kayla. Then we came back to my house and chilled and I french braided her hair. I haven't ever done it before but it wasn't that bad looking. I felt like a big sister :)

In Capstone today, Mr. Richter said "I'm so excited to talk to you guys about energy. I seriously can't wait. I have to like, hold myself back sometimes from telling you about it." And it just made me smile a little bit because like... he was so giddy and actually excited. Energy fascinates him. Its his passion. What's your passion? It's not energy, I bet. But even though it's something as intangible as energy, Mr. Richter is still pursuing his passion. It kind of made my day to be honest.

Logan accused me of talking about him behind his back. I wasn't. Someone was talking to me about him. It's not my problem that he chooses to do scandalous and slightly homosexual things that everyone wants to ask me about. SO ANYWAY he called me stupid, retarded, a moron, backstabbing trash, a piece of shit...and....there was something else...I don't know I deleted the texts. Then he threatened to kill himself over my stupidity. Good timing bud, not even a week after Toby died. That's mature. Whatever. Arielle, Kayla, Sam and I got a good laugh out of his little fit or whatever you want to call it. So now he'll probably hate me till I die and then some.

At this rate I wont have any friends left. BUMMER.

hahahahaha my life...

I'm making everyone valentines. They're obnoxious. Consider yourself warned. Imma work on them after I'm done here while I work on my really difficult homework.

2 comments: